Jan 27, 2012

Pretty...Shiney...Ooooo

Silly for Sequins

Now let's don't wear all of this together at one time (unless all your friends have had five martinis already and everyone thinks they can dance like Lady Gaga) and burn someone's eyeballs out. Instead, just choose one for a special night OR, even better, choose one for daytime and tone it down with denim. I have a serious addiction to sequins you guys. Even wore them to a Christmas party last year but didn't get any good pictures. The photobooth at the party...well...let's just say he wasn't the best photographer. But the sequins took the whole event up several notches!
Here is where I wore sequins in the daytime. Here is Jessica @ What I Wore wearing sequins (far better than I did) and it gave me the guts to try it in the first place.

Let me know if you wear sequins or love them as much as I do! I would love to see your spin on them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊