Oct 5, 2011

Trio of Bows Girl

Dress: Etsy via Starr, Sweater: Gift, Vest: Thrifted, Moccasins: Minnetonka

Wow was it ever fall on Saturday! We had a birthday party to crash at 12:00 and this is what I wore. It was for Brian's sweet little grandma Miss Ruby. We all had a good time and I ate too much pizza and then topped it off with a cupcake. Don't tell.

Believe it or not - actually, believe it! - I thrifted this vest with a matching skirt. I stopped at wearing the two together since it would look a little too Pocahontas, but it would make a good Halloween costume! I'll have to pair the skirt up soon. It is such a rich, chestnut color. Yumm...makes me think of caramel...and apples...




I love the trio of bows




3 comments:

Erica Wark said...

Love the autumn colours! Such a great look! The three bowed vest is such a wonderful statement piece!!

XO

visit me :)

www.ericawark.com

skippy haha said...

i LOVE the sweater! woo hoo slouchy grandpa wrap cardigans! i have 3 of em and wear them constantly from october til may. great photos with the leaves/woodpile!

Anonymous said...

now this is an amazing outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!! I adore it!! Lovely as could be!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊