Sep 29, 2010

On Trend: Pop of Red

One of the many trends for fall 2010 is adding pops of red to your outfit. Its not a new idea - but I think it is a fresh reminder. Sometimes you overlook some of the more simple things that can breathe new life into a stale outfit. I absolutely love red (I used to hate it! Never wore it!) and I added a simple, skinny red belt to this black and white casual office outfit. I realize now that I need a little red clutch and should have added some red lips to this one!

Photos by me

Top, belt & watch: Thrifted
Lace cami & hair clips: Family Dollar
Pants: NY & Company
Oxfords: Go Jane

2 comments:

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I love the shoes!

Rohini said...

You look so pretty! Love the lace cami. :)
Xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊