Sep 9, 2010

Banana Pants


I was hesitant at first because I looked in the mirror and thought I resembled a banana a little too much. The brown shoes...the green shirt. I might have well been hanging on the tree. But - I went ahead with it. When I saw these pants I immediately fell in love with them because of my obsession with yellow and how it makes me feel happy. Its the same way when I walk into a room or see a house that is painted yellow. I immediately feel cheery and awake. One of my favorite houses we've looked at on this never ending house hunt we're on right now was painted yellow in the kitchen and living room. So sweet!

I started to lose the sun...but my pants took it's place :)
One of my favorite snacks is sliced bananas with peanut butter and chocolate chips sprinkled on top...hmmm...I would make those right now but I'm in dire need of a grocery store trip!

shirt: borrowed from my mom
pants: thrifted, Hospice
belt: Kohl's
shoes: Kmart

Thanks for the wonderful comments everyone! You guys make my day! Feel free to friend me on Google or follow me on Bloglovin' or twitter. Have a great Thursday night!



2 comments:

Marisa Noelle said...

I really love the banana yellow and green together - an unexpected color palette, but very beautiful. Your pants are pretty darn sweet. I used to have a pair that same color and am now kicking myself that I didn't hold on to them b/c these look awesome on you.

Kellee said...

I totally agree about yellow. And I think these pants look lovely on you, a very creative combo! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊