Dec 2, 2015

Influenster Pumpkin VoxBox Reveal & Review!

It's that time again!
Time for another Influenster Pumpkin Vox Box!

This is the THIRD Infuenster Vox Box I've received and I really enjoyed opening this one! You can see my first box here and my second box here.

On with the show! I made you guys a video so you could be a part of the excitement! But really, this is a video that you can get a good laugh at because I'm TERRIBLE at videos! Ha!

Anyway, here ya go! I had no idea what was inside!







Ok, so let's get down to the details. I'll let you in on how these bad boys stacked up!


What I got:

Pop Chips in Sea Salt flavor
Mr. Sketch Scented Marker
Werther's Original Soft Caramel
Downy Fabric Softener
Coupon for a free Yucatan Guacamole
Coupon for a free Alexia frozen food
Coupon for $1 off Mr. Sketch marker



Pop Chips

The Verdict: Super crispy and super tasty. Only 100 calories in this little bag. It was a great snack with low calories. I will definitely choose these again when I'm looking for a chip but don't want the heavy greasy feel.


Downy Fabric Softener

The Verdict: I liked it. I was hoping for a much bigger fragrance that was left on the clothes after I got them out of the dryer. So that was a little disappointing. I'm so used to my Scentsy laundry add in's that I'm probably a bit spoiled. As for softness, I did notice the clothes were soft. Will I buy some more? Meh. Maybe. Like I said, I love my Lavender scented Scentsy!


Goodness Knows snack bar

The Verdict: Yummy. This particular one was apple, almonds, peanuts, and dark chocolate and was 150 calories for all 4 squares. Since it doesn't have all the nasty things like high fructose corn syrup you could definitely use this as a replacement for a candy bar. I will definitely pick this up again when I have a hankering for something sweet. Which is a lot.



Mr. Sketch Scented Markers

The Verdict: Not really a fan. I didn't think it smelled like anything much less orange. The color was good. 


Werther's Soft Caramels

The Verdict: YES! So tasty. Just like you knew they were going to be. Never disappointed with Werther's! 

I picked up my free Yucatan Guac and my Alexia side item. I chose the 98% fat free french fries for my side item. I'll let you guys know how those taste!

And there you have it! It was a fun box!

*I was given this box full of goodies for testing purposes from Influenster. All opinions and reviews are my own.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊