Dec 2, 2015

Amber Hatchett Designs


Local designer Amber Hatchett has some really stunning jewelry floating around the Instagram world and I wanted to share it with you guys! I have already chosen a few that I would love to see under the Christmas tree with my name on it! 







I'm so in love with these pieces! Especially the body chain. I adore! I adore! I may have to just slip one of these pieces in my own stocking!

If you want to drool over a lot more then go to Amber's instagram.

You can find Amber Hatchett Designs on facebook too!


Want to see her jewelry, art and home decor in person?

She's based out of Asheville, NC and she will be showcasing some of her wares at The Holiday Flea on December 5th and also at the East West Pop Up Shop December 10th - 13th.

You can also find her beautiful pieces at various Asheville locations like Boutique LP, Hip Replacements, Adorn Salon, Wake Foot Sanctuary and Shop, and The Screen Door.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊