Nov 30, 2013

RoseVoxBox from Influenster

 

I was so excited to get my second voxbox from Influenster. This one is called the RoseVoxBox and it is full of health and beauty samples and a few little sweet treats too. I signed up at Influenster from by getting an invite from The Stylish Housewife. I have a few invites left if you would like to join. Just let me know! All I need is your email address and that you follow my blog. When you become a member you take surveys about anything and everything - even pets - and the more questions you answer or reviews you give the more chances you have for getting these fun voxboxes! (Click here for when I got the Sargento Cheese voxbox).

Anyway....here is a video of me opening my box - my first vlog! Eeep! So nervous. I feel like I sound so silly! Ha! 






Here are a few snapshots and detail info


 These little breakfast biscuits were tasty. My son liked them as well and that was a good thing. They have a good amount of dietary fiber in them which he needs on his high fiber diet. I can't really tell if they gave me energy but I'm a low energy person. I never really feel like I can conquer the world. I don't know if it is my age, my weight or never regaining the sleep I lost after becoming a mom or just all three.
 
 I took these out of the package and stood on them in my sock feet. HEAVEN. I haven't had a chance to try them in a boot and walking around but I know I will like them! Just look at that cozy little foot warming cushion action!

 I haven't tried this yet either and unfortunately I broke a nail today. My nails are already short (I like them that way) but will be a little extra short to even out the breakage. I really wish they were a bit longer for this pretty mani.

 I tried this mascara already and LOVE IT. I threw my other mascara I was using away. Scandaleyes washes off very easily which is high on my list. I do NOT want to be tugging at my eyes or the skin around my eyes more than I have to. I have some before and after pics to share with you soon.

 Delicious. As always. Lindor Truffles never disappoint and are a super special treat that reminds me of Christmas. My six year old was super excited about these and ate one with glee. I'm thinking this would make a great stocking stuffer for him.

There you have it! I'll do a few more detailed reviews as I try the products! Exciting!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those Belvita Bars!!!

Whimsical Allure

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊