Apr 2, 2015

The Big Purple Dinosaur Girl


When is the last time I wore this much color in an outfit post? It's been a while! I've been sticking to a lot of neutrals lately because I've been intrigued with the capsule wardrobe idea and having all pieces in my closet work well together. This pretty little purple dress was one that I snagged from the world's best cousin - Emily! She invited me over one weekend to raid her donate pile before it went to Goodwill heaven. Muah ha ha ha.... insert devilish grin...



I chose to pair it with my tall black boots and black leather belt. It was chilly this evening so I was NOT ready for sandals. Short sleeves were ok for inside but I was back to my big coat the minute I got outdoors. 70 degrees isn't here to stay just yet! 

Outfit details:
Dress: Gift; Kim Rogers (similar)
Boots: Goodwill; Dolce Vita (similar)
Belt: NY&Co

1 comments:

Prints And Roses said...

Nice dress, love the color!


http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊