Jan 30, 2015

Celebration Girl


The hubs and I have had reason to celebrate lately. There has been several heavy burdens that have been gloriously lifted from us. One being finally selling our former condo after a very, very long time on the market! We decided to head out for a night on the town to treat ourselves!

This was the perfect time to break out my new faux leather joggers from H&M. We just had a store open up here and it was the first place I went with my Christmas money. I loved wearing these pants! Oh goodness. So comfy and so chic. I couldn't ask for anything more!





Outfit details:
Top: H&M
Joggers: H&M
Long Necklace: NY&Co
NC necklace: local shop in Robbinsville NC
Heels: Target


Follow me on Instagram for more daily stuff including paleo recipes! Links to the right >>>

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute look, casual, simple and chic. Congratulations on the sale of your place!! Exciting!

Thanks for sharing this! Would love if you could drop by CH1K.com as I am running a Daniel Wellington Giveaway!

http://ch1k.com/giveaway/daniel-wellington-giveaway/

Helen xx
http://CH1K.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊