Mar 1, 2013

A Brothers Birthday Girl

 Blazer & Sequin Tank: Walmart, Pants: Kmart, Shoes: Baretraps

We celebrated my brother's birthday last Saturday at Cici's pizza - like I need a reason to attend a pizza buffet - and a belated birthday for my stepdad. We all had tons of fun eating and talking and eating and talking. I got to spend some time with my little niece too. She is like the perfect baby. She just plays by herself while we were all eating. All I can remember from early parenthood is learning how to eat everything with one hand.

I was saving this little sequin tank and blazer for a night out with the hubs but I went ahead and pulled it out for the buffet. What can I say? Actually, this little tank is so cute but it wants to shed like crazy. Plus the sequins hurt if they happen to rub against your arm. Eek! So you have to wear the blazer or a sweater.
 






1 comments:

Ladies in Navy said...

love the polka dot cuff!
kw ladies in navy

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊