Mar 27, 2013

Watercolor Girl

Sweater & Skirt: Thrifted, Boots: Keen, Necklace: Silpada

 Well, I'm still getting dressed everyday. In case you were wondering. I just have not picked up the camera much lately. I don't know. I just don't really feel inspired I guess. Maybe with the newness of spring it will come back. A rebirth perhaps.

As usual, I am struggling with liking the way my body looks. In clothes, out of clothes, in certain clothes, etc. I actually really despise it right now. So I know for a fact I haven't been feeling very adventurous in the wardrobe department. Maybe that has something to do with the lack of desire to document the outfits.

I am eating healthier which does make me feel better. I just hate exercise. I know that is what is holding me back. I either have to get over it or just embrace it. So far the embracing it idea isn't going over very well. The only time I seem to do well with exercise is when I can go to the gym and walk on their treadmill while I'm reading. I get soooooooo bored on the elliptical at the house because we don't have a tv in that room. I don't know about you but there is no way I can read and climb the elliptical at the same time. I've tried listening to music but it's boring too. The only thing that helps is listening to talk radio. I did bring my little travel treadmill home. It was behind my door at work. I had high hopes that I would use it on my lunch break in my office. Meh. It's the treadmill's fault really that it isn't working out. It's a bit of a piece of crap. The belt is always sticking and it is so weebly-wobbly it feels like it's going to break any minute. So I brought it home and used it in the living room one morning so I could watch the news. It was still not as good as the gym. I think it's the time of the day too. Like I am ready to workout about 10am. Problem is....I'm at work then. So lunch at the gym has seemed to be the best for me so far. I'm not a big sweater so it doesn't get in the way of my day. But then again, I just am just fast walking for 30 minutes right now. Whoa! I know! Gladiator training! Oh well. We'll see....




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊