Feb 27, 2013

Going Green - St Pat's Day Decor



It's time for all that is green! After I took down all the Valentine's Day decorating I wasn't quite ready to get started on Easter. But I had nada when it came to St. Patrick's Day decorating. But I did have some old green fabric on hand and some green ribbon. I went to Micheal's and found some more shades of green ribbon in the dollar bin. I had the wreath form on hand. And I had scooped up the foam shamrocks at the Dollar Tree back in February.




I grabbed some pipe cleaners and hit Pinterest  up for some inspiration. I found out how to make some little shamrocks by just wrapping it around your first three fingers. I hung them on our little mini tree that gets used year round!


Do you ever have to have a reason to make a cake? It was attacked - not sliced.




My son's version of all that is lucky


Have a Happy St. Patty's!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊