Jul 30, 2011

Blue Gray

Top/Dress: Thrifted, Gray Skirt: NY&Co, Belt & Heels: Thrifted

I was happy that I squeezed in these quick photos in between rain storms. We have been having some awesome thunder showers lately. It cooled it off quite a bit today and it kept raining on into late afternoon. Can you tell I'm chewing gum? Ha! And it was sour gum to boot so it was a little tough to keep a straight face. Anyway, I've never shot in front of this old wall and I can't believe I haven't. I love it! Beautiful bright colors! My outfit was so blah gray but when I stood in front of this wall it was like a fireball of color hit me square in the jaw. Or maybe it's just the sour gum.


Yup. It's the gum. Just look at this silliness.


1 comments:

Stacey Kay said...

This is super cute on you! I love the belt breaking up that peasant blouse. Chic.

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
Enter ‘Who Wore It Best’ to get a free piece of clothing from Goodwill Huntingg!
Follow my 30 Day Weight Loss Challenge via YouTube
Making crochet cool again – Athene Noctua Crafts
My Vintage Handbag Line

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊