May 17, 2011

What's Black and White and Red All Over? Me, silly!

Hi all! Back in the saddle I am! I figured since I kicked off my reappearance in the blogosphere by announcing my engagement, I might as well follow it up with some wacky fashion, eh? Why not. Well....let's see. Things haven't changed much. Parenting a 4 year old is still hard as hell. No change there. We have settled in to our house - finally. I even switched over my winter closet into a summer closet since (pout) I'm not lucky enough to have a closet big enough for both seasons. I call that pretty settled when you've went through 2 closet changes. Ummm...welllll... I did get a hair cut. That was pretty exciting. Other than that - you didn't miss much! It is good to be back and although I know the reasoning behind my shying away from blogging back in February, it feels excellent to have an outfit post. What can I say!



 Pic's by my fiancĂ© Brian!

Blouse, Pants & Belt: Thrifted 
Shoes: Target
Hat: Modcloth

Have a great week!




1 comments:

Frannie Pantz said...

Welcome back! I like the red/black/white. Don't we all wish we had a two season closet?

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊