Feb 25, 2010

Bad Apple

My mama always said, "One bad apple spoils the bunch". And I believe that to be true. Whether you are exposed to a negative person or whether YOU happen to be the negative person, we feed off of each other. I would hope that I have not been the bad apple that has spoiled the innocent cluster of shiny new red treats. Number one, I don't know that many people. Number two, I don't quite think I am that influential. Number three, people get that glassy-eyed look when I am talking to them sometimes. I don't think they're listening.

Anyway, sarcasm aside (gasp!), I say all of this because I would like to be a healthier, happier me. A non-smoking white gal that likes to exercise and has recently shed 20 pounds. More importantly, I want to be mentally healthy. With a happy glow to my Cheshire cat grin. I crave yoga. I crave meditation. But where are my time management skills?? And why is that so hard for me to do?

I will quit my job and practice personal time management. That way I would have all day to plan what I needed to do all day. Eh?! Genius!

I think that if you surround yourself with positive, healthy, creative people then you will reap the benefits of their ambition and success. It's a given. Therefore, I do not want to be the bad apple. And I don't want to rot away while snuggling close to worms either. I want to surround myself with others that have the same end goal as I do. We may not get there in the same manner, but we both love the idea of inner beauty and outer happiness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊