Jan 12, 2015

Sweater Weather Girl


This bad boy was on my wish list for Christmas and my sweet hubby made it happen. Full length sweater dress! Yes sir! He knows how cold I am ALL THE TIME. You can catch me typing away on my laptop wearing fingerless gloves and a toboggan at any time. I have these down slipper boots that I wear around the house along with ten million other layers. I was super excited to see just how toasty this dress kept me and let me tell you it kept me nice and warm




Outfit Details:
Sweater Dress: Amazon in light gray
Boots: Amazon in gray


Let's Be Friends!!!

Follow me on Bloglovin
Twitter
Instagram
Facebook

*One Girl is an amazon affiliate. Does not increase your cost to buy from amazon through my website*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊