Mar 13, 2012

Mommy Updates

My son is really bewildered that he can blow bubbles now with bubble gum. He needs me to look at every bubble he blows. Every. bubble.


To celebrate upcoming St. Patrick's Day we made green pancakes. Pancakes are his favorite food.




He had to make the World's Biggest Green Pancake



Found some time to do my nails too


made some brownie cupcakes from scratch topped with powdered sugar


and cooked hot dogs over the fire pit...and tried to keep it away from the dog...


2 comments:

skippy haha said...

hahaha i love the dog nose in the last pic! and i love the haircut on your little man - what a cutie!

A Day in the Life of One Girl said...

I always feel self conscious about the haircut because I'm the one that's cutting it. I always feel like it's wonky!
Yes! Josie wanted that hot dog soooo bad!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊