Sep 23, 2010

Ciao!

I'm thinking I probably should've been born Italian. Or Italian American. Especially since I really get a say so in that sort of thing. Point #1: I have the dark hair and the dark eyes (I know - blowing your mind right?)! Point #2: Spaghetti. Lasagna. Ravioli. I love Italian food. I just had an Italian sub sandwich for lunch with loads of vinegar and oregano. I can replace all other food with just Italian food for the rest of my life and die a happy woman. Fuhgetaboudit. Point #3: I once spent 2 weekends back to back watching ALL episodes of The Sopranos to get ready for watching season 6 "live". I can tell you all about the last episode. Spent days reading commentaries, reviews, thoughts & articles on that last episode too. Point #4: Italy is shaped like a boot. I love boots.
I think I've made my point.
And another thing...who can deny that Italian women do it best. Especially Sophia Loren....





all Sophia Loren photos are google images

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊