Jan 12, 2019

Instagram Outfit 01.12.19 Details and Links


I picked up this long sleeve tunic with cute little elbow patches from Amazon over Christmas for $19.99. It's actually a pretty good top so I wanted to share.

I've got a video review over on Instagram. It comes in 7 colors with one of them being white with no elbow patches. I do recommend sizing up if you like your tunic tops to be on the longer side.

I love the light red color. And the green! And the white!

The leggings are from H&M and the boots were a gift from my mom a few years ago from Sears and well, Sears is no more. Make sure your leggings are always on the thicker side and are NOT see through! I think a pair of tall brown riding boots would look great with this outfit. Or a short black heeled ankle boot for a sleek look.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊