Nov 1, 2018

Eddie Bauer Try On Session 10.31.18

I dropped into Eddie Bauer to do a little try on sesh. I have the video version on my instagram in case you want to check that out too. I give a lot more details and comments in stories. 

 I didn't have a huge amount of time so I tried to grab just a few things that caught my eye and thought might be interesting to you too!


The very first thing I grabbed were these fleece lined pants. They are actually on my wish list!


They are an olive green color with Buffalo plaid check on the inside fleece lining. I'm sorry I didn't get a great pic of the lining! Very warm. These are a boyfriend cut and that isn't my favorite because I always have to wear a belt. I also couldn't find the same exact one online in THIS COLOR but this one comes very close! (to go straight to the website click on the picture below)


Next up, is this gray thermal.


First off was this waffle thermal top with lace detail. I liked that it's a basic thermal but it's a dressed up a little with the lace. I tried on a small but would probably go up to a medium because it was a little clingy.


One of my favorite things. This scarf! 


Very warm, very cozy and not scratchy!






This is a medium. It was warm, fits well and I loved the fur trim. I could've swore I saw a white one in the store but I don't see white online.


I grabbed one of their flannels to try. They had LOTS of patterns and colors to chose from.


This one is a small and it fit nicely. 
I also tried on the boyfriend jeans. I grabbed a size 8 and they fit well, except for the waist. So if you're curvy like me you will need to go with the curvy fit. Unless you just want to always wear a belt. They DO have curvy options but I didn't try any of them on this time. 




I really liked this pretty green jacket. It was sturdy and a nice vibrant green. I am wearing a medium here and if you like it to fit looser then go up one size.


The last thing I tried on was this sweater. It was beautiful and I loved the cable knit detail. But it is a wool blend and I could feel the wool. Gonna be a pass for me. Made me a little itchy around the neck. Too bad!



I hope this was super helpful! Or at least fun!

My favorite?
THE SCARF! So warm. so soft. perfect pop of color for any winter outfit!

Most everything seems to be 30% to 40% off right now in store and online.

Later Skaters, Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊