Sep 23, 2016

Easing into Fall with...Versona


I am teaming up with Versona to highlight their Fall Look Book and to show you what I selected from my local Versona store to ease into the fall season!

After searching the store and having to make some really hard decisions, I finally when with this very soft and super cute striped tunic top.


Versona also sent me those beautifully earrings that I plan on styling up soon! I have a fun little idea for how to showcase them so I'll be back with that post!


Stripes or tunics may not be your thing so I snapped a couple of quick photos of items that caught my eye while I was browsing at my local Versona store.

This little number caught my eye because I love the color and the texture. It is a soft velvet and reminds me of something Courtney Love would've rocked in the 90s with a flannel shirt.



Now, this is THAT fall skirt that you can pair with tons of sweaters for the fall. I mean, come on. It screams FALL. It has a cute little 60s vibe too.




I'm always looking for items with a little bit of an edge to them. I really like these skinny jeans with the cool zipper detail. And that cropped sweater right next to it is perfect. Walk in, grab these two things, and walk out with a sweet little outfit. Just don't forget to pay for them :)




I think this is a pretty sexy outfit. Would look great for a business casual office party. I'm a sucker for a high waisted pant since I'm a shorty. Pair these with a platform high heel and your legs will look a mile long!



Jewels, laces, and more textures.


Bodysuits! I was so glad to see some affordable body suits in the store. I love these things and I wish they would have never went away. I had at least 3 of them back in high school. I loved never having to fight over getting a shirt to stay tucked into a skirt or pants.





OK! A few more snaps of the top that I went home with!


It has a hood and cute camel colored elbow pads. You know me - I love a great basic and I love attention to detail. The hood and the patches had me sold! I can dress it up or I can keep it casual.




Burgundy or maroon - whatever you want to call it - is still a hot color for fall. I added a pop of color with my earrings and lipstick. But I am feeling the urge to add some burgundy pieces in to my fall wardrobe!



Outfit details:
Top: c/o Versona
Pants: Kohls
Booties: Madden Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊