Mar 1, 2016

Life Lately {Weekly RoundUP 2.27.16}

***little late because of my stupid toothache!***



Stuff on the Interwebs


On my Instagram




What I'm doing...


Dealing with a horrible toothache! It started last week and I just had it pulled yesterday! Oh my gosh. The worst. I was scheduled for a root canal on March 9th but I could not wait 2 weeks. The pain was way too intense. I had relief as soon as they started numbing me up and I figured it would hurt so much when the meds starting wearing off. But it didn't! I finally had relief! Don't get me wrong, it's a little tender. I can't chew anything on that side. I accidentally sucked through a straw and thought OH CRAP! I've ruined everything. But so far so good. At least I am not eating ibuprofen like candy because of the pain! YES!!! It was my very back molar so I am ok to still chew once the skin heals.I really couldn't chew much on that tooth anyway because the last filling I had never really felt right.


What I'm watching...
The People v. O.J. Simpson. It's not going to win any awards but it's ok. I actually think Sarah Paulson as Marcia Clark is fabulous. It does get a bit cheesy in some parts but overall it's kinda interesting to go back to those first few days of the investigation. Something that shocked me is that her children were actually asleep upstairs during the crime. I really had not put 2 and 2 together on that when I heard about the murders the first go around. I felt so so bad for the children. Just to wake up to their worst nightmare...their mother was just...gone. I almost teared up a little when the actor that plays Ron Goldman's father talked about how Ron was pretty much ignored as a victim. SO sad. Sarah Paulson as Marcia Clark really conveyed that she wanted justice for them.


What I'm listening to...


My dad installing a new skylight! This beautiful creation replaced a janky, old, foggy skylight. I LOVE IT!!!!


What I'm eating...



A SUPER DELICIOUS Indian meal out of my Skinnytaste recipe book! Chickpea curry and roasted tumeric cauliflower.


What I'm buying...



This light fixture! Wowzers! It's going in my kitchen above my table. I'm so excited. I'm ready to get rid of this old janky thing:



What I'm wearing...


This was one of my most favorite outfits in a long time!

As far as fitness...
I'll be back on the fitness wagon tomorrow I hope! I lost a whole week to a bad tooth. I'm so aggravated about it. What can I do about? Just start back up. I'm actually going to start the whole T25 Beta phase OVER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊