Mar 20, 2016

Life Lately {Weekly RoundUP 3.20.16}




STUFF On the Interwebs:
Over on my INSTAGRAM:

WHAT I'M DOING:


Enjoying lattes and biscotti way too much



WHAT I'M WATCHING:


Fit to Fat to Fit on A&E. It's just crazy. That's all I can say. 


WHAT I'M LISTENING TO:


The Generation Why Podcast. Mostly true crime stories. But these guys are straight to the point. They use a pretty no-nonsense-way to analyze a mysterious missing person case or why most serial killers tend to be men, etc. etc.


WHAT I'M EATING:


My son and I made these Lamb Butt Cookies last week. I could barely eat one. Too sweet! My son ate one and we sent the rest to my husband's work! 


WHAT I WANT:


A long kimono for wearing with shorts this summer. Perfect cover up for the back of my thighs which I LOATHE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊