Feb 27, 2016

Living Lighter with Chobani!

I am in the middle of my T25 Beta Challenge and I'm still going strong! I had to take a few days off because of my toothache so that leaves me starting week 3 over. That's ok! I won't give up! I may end up doing the whole Beta phase again before I can move onto Gamma. More importantly, 2016 has been a year for fitness, getting healthy, and eating healthier. One of my favorite snacks is yogurt. And one of my favorite yogurts is Chobani. I love Greek yogurt. Honestly, I really don't like any other kind of yogurt.

I fell in love with the Chobani "Flip" in Salted Caramel Crunch flavor at first bite. I loved "flipping" all of those little tasty tidbits into the yogurt! I like Chobani's natural ingredients. No aspartame! No Splenda! Yuck. I can do a Diet Dr Pepper every now and then but I really don't like artificial sweeteners in my food. On my next shopping trip I wanted something with a little less calories but still had the fun feeling of the "flip" - those little added crunchies! But I didn't want any aspartame or Splenda. That's when I found this:


 I really enjoyed the Strawberry Chocolate Truffle. It is sweetened with Stevia and I'm ok with that type of sweetener. Unlike aspartame and Splenda, Stevia is plant derived.


Those are milk chocolate rice crisps, dried strawberries, and dark chocolate cookies that you add to strawberry yogurt. Yum. 



It's so funny because I just picked up my first Simply 100 Crunch Chobani yogurt on my last grocery shopping trip and only a few days later I got the opportunity to partner up with Chobani and write about my experience! Perfect timing!

 I am excited to work with Chobani because it is a product that I love. I want to share with you guys some of their tips on how to "Live Lighter" and how we can all plan on getting and staying healthier this year!

I am tracking my calories right now so that I can stay on track during my T25 challenge.
 Chobani Simply 100 is only 100 calories. Check out all of these ways you can burn 100 calories!



The best thing I ever did to help myself become more aware of my fitness level was to get a Fitbit. I get really excited to see how many steps I've taken, how many calories I've burned and how many minutes of activity I have. I actually get disappointed when I have 30 minutes or less of activity! Ha! It wasn't that long ago that there were days and days that would've had zero minutes of activity! Especially when I was working at my desk job.

Not anymore! I have actually come to a point in my life that I can say that I love working out. I don't always FEEL like it. Sometimes it is hard to get started but I never regret it after I'm done. I like to give myself a reward after my workout and I can't wait to try the other two flavors of the Simply 100 Crunch!

In case you missed it - here is my Fitness Essentials post!

*All reviews and opinions are my own. I love to partner with brands that I enjoy!*


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊