Nov 18, 2014

Top It Off Girl

Sweater: Thrifted (similar), Jeans: Thrifted Lee (similar), Boots: Bongo, Hat: Eddie Bauer (similar)

An oversized cozy sweater that I found in the men's section at the thrift store went perfectly with my new boots, that I must add, were given to me by my sweet, sweet mom! On her birthday no less! I am one spoiled daughter I can tell you that. I spoil my little guy too so I get it. I get it. I topped this outfit off with a soft gray wool hat from Eddie Bauer. I got this hat a few years ago as a Christmas present and I haven't really been able to style it very well. Today, everything just fell in place. No tripods to set up today! My very kind and patient hubby took these photos for me. Aww. Thanks darlin.




*A Day in the Life of One Girl is an amazon affiliate and this post does contain hyperlinks to my affiliate account*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊