Dec 13, 2013

Can't Complain Girl

Cardigan: Thrifted Eddie Bauer, Top: Thrifted, Scarf: ?good question...., Jeggings: Walmart, Socks: stole from hubby, Boots: L.L. Bean

Things are going pretty well here on the the ole home front. I really can't complain. I have all of my Christmas shopping done. I have some things I need to make for family but I need to do that closer to Christmas. It feels good to be done with shopping for the kids. I can breath a little easier. 


I also can't complain about my waterproof gumboots. They have been an absolute lifesaver this season. They keep my feet warm and dry. Now that I am stealing my hubby's socks I can turn the clock back to 1995 and wear my socks on the outside of my pants. All I need is a cup of chamomile tea, a cabin and some snow and we could film a commercial.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊