Aug 8, 2015

Ruffle Girl


Well helloooo! Long time no see! The summer months are not my best blogging months. School's out and my son and I are on the go all the time. And when we're not, I'm getting housework done, taking hikes, we're making homemade ice cream and donuts or we are just too tired to do anything! 

Nevertheless I do still get dressed everyday! It's just a lot of this same outfit. Leggings and a long top, shorts and hiking boots, or something really boring. I did go out to dinner with my husband and some couples he knows through his work so it gave me a chance to get a little bit more gussied up!

I love this little top! The ruffle is adorable and the back of the shirt is the best! The other best part is that I got it at the Goodwill for $3.75!






Outfit details:
Ruffled Top: Thrifted
Printed Leggings: NY&Co (old)
Wedges: Target (old)
Wicker Bag: Thrifted

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊