May 18, 2012

A Saturday in the Life of One Girl

I love when Bleubird Vintage does her "a photo an hour" posts so I thought I would try to capture my day last Saturday. It was a very productive day!


getting ready for Grandpa
his playtime
 mommy's playtime





white roses for prom, cookie cake for Grandpa and happy juice for mom and dad

planting done
found a friend

progress
 FINISHED!

 I get leftover roses YAY!

 mmmm....I love my Scentsy warmer
 getting ready for prom
 on our way to pick up his date
 The eagle has landed
 Time for a treat downtown
 Blueberry cheesecake, Brownie Delight, Vanilla with sprinkles and gumballs
 on the walk back to the car
 nightime drink for little man

almost 12 hours later - whew!
 Good Night All


2 comments:

Wida said...

That's a brilliant idea! Every picture is so exciting!


Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

Marisa Noelle said...

I love seeing these photos an hour thing. Looks like a perfect Saturday and nothing like ending the day with a little ice cream:) Your son is adorable! xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊