May 1, 2012

Poly Girl

Dress: Vintage, Bag & Shoes; Thrifted

I've had this little number hiding in the closet since last summer when I went on an ebay bender - long before the ole shopping ban came to town. This dress is one of a thousand reasons but the most prominent reason why the shopping ban came about in the first place.

Clothes were hiding in my closet.

Clothes that I had never worn.

Like this guy!

Polyster is not the best thing to wear on a day that ends up hitting the low 80s. But it was fun to wear to church. I immediately tore it off after trampsing around the grocery store and then lugging it all inside. I did feel like a pretty cool 1970s housewife that is having everyone over for fondue!









3 comments:

Eartha Kitsch said...

It's really pretty! I'm guessing polyester?

A Day in the Life of One Girl said...

hot, itchy, sticky...polyester!!!

Lesley Jean said...

Pretty ensemble! I keep finding clothes I've never worn in my closet, too. I initially hid the stuff from my husband and then forgot about it. Eep. I sort of have a love affair with polyester. Some of it I hate but most of it I admittedly love. Its no good for temps over 68 degrees though. (At least not that 60s/70s stuff.)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊