May 4, 2012

Neutral Girl

Jacket: Thrifted Banana, Tank & Skirt: NY&Co, Wedges: Chadwicks

Black and tan. Neutrals that I love to combine together. Not as waitress-y as black and white.

Getting ready for a great weekend! I want to get lots of yard work done, install the solar lights, set up the flag holder just in time for Memorial Day, and buy MORE plants!

We have a birthday party to go to tonight - Happy early birthday Carrie! and my brother and his wife's baby shower tomorrow. First baby girl in the family. What will we do with a little girl?

I took my son in today for his kindergarten registration. I am so excited...because HE is excited. He didn't want to leave. We go back next week for a tour of the classrooms and to meet the teachers. Everyone today was so super sweet. Every staff member I came in contact with was so nice and so sweet. They even called me sweetheart! No one calls me sweetheart! :)







3 comments:

Gracey the Giant said...

This is a great neutral outfit - I don't often do neutrals but this makes me want to.

Congrats on the baby girl - our family had five boys before we finally got our first girl. All you need to do is buy really cute stuff. Trust me.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Carrie said...

I got a shout out! Yay!

A Day in the Life of One Girl said...

You most certainly did! And it was a fun bday party too. Dancin the night away

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊