May 13, 2012

My Mom



As I Look Back...
As I look back on my life
I find myself wondering...
Did I remember to thank you
for all that you have done for me?
For all of the times you were by my side
to help me celebrate my successes
and accept my defeats?
Or for teaching me the value of hard work,
good judgement, courage, and honesty?
I wonder if I've ever thanked you
for the simple things...
The laughter, smiles, and quiet times we've shared?
If I have forgotten to express my gratitude
For any of these things,
I am thanking you now...
and I am hoping that you've known all along,
how very much you are loved and appreciated.
Author Unknown

1 comments:

B said...

This is so sweet. Happy Mother's Day to you Mom! I've been enjoying reading all the mother's day tributes on blog today. So great.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊