May 5, 2012

5th Birthday

Some highlights from Riley's 5th birthday back in April. It was freeeezing that day. It never fails. Every year I decide to have it outside, it is freezing. The years I decided to have it inside, it's been pretty mediocre outside. Can't win for losing! But really, I don't think the kids even cared. It was just the adults that were chilled! My cousin Maggie made the cupcakes - they were so delicious and were exactly like Umizoomie - Riley's favorite show





 




 


 






2 comments:

rlutz said...

Looks like riley had a wonderful birthday! Those cupcakes are adorable...did you make them?

A Day in the Life of One Girl said...

I wish! No, my cousin made them. I couldn't believe how realistic they were!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊