Apr 19, 2012

Picnic Girl

Dress: Modcloth, Jacket: Thrifted, Boots: Steve Madden

Monday we had a picnic dinner in the front yard. Not too shabby! I stopped and grabbed some Subway sammies and we threw out the quilt and chowed down. Then I watched the guys play some basketball and fussed over the dog wanting to drink our drinks and sort through the leftovers. Silly pup.
I love the little dots on this yellow summer dress. There are little pops of orange and navy - looks great with yellow. I don't normally wear my tall boots in warm weather but I am giving it a go this year. So far - I like it and got some compliments on it.
I'm working on getting some wedding pics up. We gave everyone little disposable cameras too and I can't wait to see what those come out as......

Show down...








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊