Jun 15, 2022

Have you Had Boba Tea?

 


The first time I ever had bubble tea I really didn't like it. Come to find out, our first sip just was from a place that basically had some poorly made teas. So we set out to find some good boba tea.

When we visited Aloha Cafe a few months ago we decided to take the plunge and make a Boba Tea order to go with our Poke bowls. I ordered a Thai Boba Tea and it was...delicious! Now, I had Thai Tea several times over the years whenever we would go out for Thai food. So I knew I would love the taste. This time I went for brown sugar boba pearls instead of a fruity bubble tea flavor. I think that's when I found my perfect order because I am more of a fan of brown sugar boba than a fruity flavor. 

A little while later, I found out that there was a boba tea truck called Bluebird Boba Tea around town (they now have a brick and mortar store!) We ended up tracking them down one day and made an order. 

My first order was a double cup with one side Taro flavor and the other side Thai. It was perfect!!! We are now fully addicted



We've been back SEVERAL times since then! The purple is Taro flavor, then Strawberry, and my son loves the Sakura Rose flavor!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊