Oct 27, 2018

Instagram Outfit 10.26.18 Details and Links


Sweatshirt is from Walmart. The only online link I can find is for a two-pack. My store sold them individually. I have added some pics below of the Time & Tru display in the store. I got the olive green color for $6.67. I wouldn't mind having the mint green one for spring. And the blue one...and the pink one...lol

Boyfriend Jeans are from Gap Factory. If you are local, this is the Gap Factory store from the Asheville Outlets. Here is a link that are not exactly like mine but pretty darn close

Bean Boots are from LL Bean. This link is for the exact same boot. Order your normal size if you wanna wear big thick socks. Order a size down if you don't. I ordered my normal size. But I still wear them without socks from time to time and it's perfectly fine. Sure, they are loose but it feels fine.

Blanket Scarf is from Altar'd State. If you're local this is a store in Biltmore Park. I got mine last year so I don't see the exact one on their website but THIS ONE is really pretty! And might even go better with the Walmart sweatshirt!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊