Jan 25, 2016

Snowflake Girl


We celebrated our first significant snowfall of the season this weekend. I'd say we ended up with about  8 - 10 inches. My son was at his dad's house so it was a great time for me and B to be on a cabin retreat so to speak. I did clean the house - but minimally. Friday is my cleaning day anyway. I cooked little uncomplicated meals, caught up on blog reading and got in my two T25 workouts on Friday (like Shaun T makes me) so that the rest of the weekend could be even more relaxing. I can't say my eating was clean the entire time but I tried to be as good as possible when your on a mini blizzard staycation! I shared a few of my meals on my insta at @jessicauwnc if you would like to follow along! I plan to have a post soon on my fitness essentials too!




Outfit details:
Sweater: Thrifted, Goodwill
Leggings: Amazon
Snow Boots: Sorel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊