Nov 23, 2015

Blanket Scarf Girl


Blanket scarves can be a bit annoying to wear but they sure do come in handy when you are sitting inside of a building that doesn't have the heat turned up enough! They get a bit annoying when you try to put your purse on your shoulder or do anything really that requires you to lift your arms over your head. Le sigh. 
I picked up this scarf really on an impulse buy one night when we were downtown. I had not gauged the temperature correctly and ended up not dressing warmly enough. We ran into Mast General Store and grabbed this blanket scarf that I knew could keep me warm but not be to bulky for the concert at the Orange Peel that we were scheduled for later on. My expectations were correct! It wasn't bulky and actually ended up being the perfect amount of warmth!





I wear a LOT of what I know as "Long Over Lean" which basically translates to wearing longer tops with tighter bottoms. Like tunics over leggings. It is the most comfortable for me style wise because I feel it fits my body shape wonderfully. I feel like it elongates my legs a bit too when I keep the leggings the same color as my boots. Short girl problems!

Outfit details:
Scarf: Locally Mast General Store - although I do not see it on their website; Online here
Tunic: picked up at a yard sale
Leggings: terribly old and in need of replacing!
Boots: Eddie Bauer (few years old)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊