Feb 20, 2015

The Oscars 2015

Since we all know that I am nominated for an Academy Award, I wanted to share with you what I would be wearing. Oh and I also won the lottery yesterday and I'm trying to figure out what to do with $450 mil. So, there's that too. 

The Academy Awards is one of my most favorite things (hey Oprah!) and I love it equally for the movies and the fashion. You may already know, if you know me in real life, that I am addicted to movies and dissecting them, loving them or hating them. I haven't seen all of the movies that have been nominated YET. I'm hoping to get some in this weekend. Boyhood - I just can't. It's too close to my heart and I don't think I would come out the other side in a very good mood. But the idea of sticking to one cast over the course of 12 years. Amazing. Clearly thinking outside of the box and that's just plain awesome.

To get you in the mood, here is what I would want my stylist to pull for me to try on! I would lean towards that beautiful white one. Trending this year (per the experts) are sequins, sheer and pants (like Emma Stone at the Golden Globes)! We'll see if anyone is brave enough to rock the pants. Personally, I love the good ole' classics like white and black. You can just never go wrong with that combo.
The Oscars 2015
Onto the nominees! Oscar.com has the entire list HERE


BEST PICTURE:
  • American Sniper 
  • Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance) 
  • Boyhood 
  • The Grand Budapest Hotel
  • The Imitation Game
  • Selma
  • The Theory of Everything 
  • Whiplash
BEST ACTOR:
  • Steve Carell – Foxcatcher 
  • Bradley Cooper – American Sniper
  • Benedict Cumberbatch – The Imitation Game
  • Michael Keaton – Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance) 
  • Eddie Redmayne – The Theory of Everything

BEST ACTRESS:
  • Marion Cotillard – Two Days, One Night
  • Felicity Jones – The Theory of Everything
  • Julianne Moore – Still Alice
  • Rosamund Pike – Gone Girl
  • Reese Witherspoon – Wild

Oh this looks like fun times ahead! Play Can You Guess the Oscar Winner!


And fuel your fashion addiction by checking out the BEST of Oscar Red Carpet. Get reminded that Brad Pitt went with Juliette Lewis back in '92. Corn rows anyone?


Sit back, relax and get your snark on Sunday night!

Who do you think will win?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊