Sep 13, 2014

A Celebration Girl

Dress: NY&Co, Sandals: Dolce Vita, Bag: Charming Charlies

This outfit was two celebrations in one. The first being it was a night out for my birthday dinner and the second being I was finally able to get into this dress! I have had it for years but I've never been able to put it on and not feel like it was cutting me in two. It's linen so it is the wrinkley-est thing ever which is always so aggrevating but hey. Whatever! I went a little crazy on my birthday week and ate non-paleo foods but I am back at it now. I think I have mentioned it in passing on here but the paleo diet has really worked best for me and my husband as far as dieting goes. It helped me lose that last 10 pounds so I could get in this dress! I would like 10 more but I think I will need to incorporate some exercise for that. I'm just about ready too. I get through with physical therapy on my right knee very soon.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊