Nov 20, 2011

DIY: Earring Display


Are you ready for THE easiest craft ever? Look no further. 
Here's what happened. I ended up with a huge amount of lace someone gave to me. I kept it around thinking, one day I'll find something to do with this black lace with gold flowers. Yeah! Well, I got tired of waiting around for ME to have a wonderful idea so I scoured the internet for lace project ideas. Bingo! Found a super easy way to use lace for a good cause. Or at least a good gift.

Get one of those embroidery ring thingies. Cut out a piece of lace. Put it in the circle. Tighten the screw. Trim excess. DONE.

Great gift to give for someone who loves earrings but keeps them all piled in a box or tray. Those puppies need to be on display!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊