Oct 15, 2009

Beef Stew Day

It's a little chilly today. Its time for big pots of vegetable soup, chili and beef stew. YES! I have beef stew in the crock pot for dinner tonight. Fix a little bit of sweet cornbread...yum...makes me almost forget about how badly I want another job than the one I have right now.

Oops...did I say that?

Yeah, so, I'm not crazy about it. It's not horrid by any means, don't get me wrong. It pays the bills and that's the main thing. I am scared of this job. It worries me and makes me anxious. I really don't want to be any more anxious than what I already am. I am boring myself slightly while writing about this so I think this is all I will say today. I make partake of this ranting again at another time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊