Feb 12, 2016

Fall Colors in Winter Girl


On one of our warmer days I got to finally wear this olive green silky shirt dress that I got as a Christmas gift. Yes, it was on my amazon wish list and my hubby did exactly what he should've done and got it for me!

I went with a more autumnal color palette because it just felt right! Here it is a few days before Valentine's day and I look like I'm heading to Thanksgiving dinner! 

I love a good shirt dress. It is the perfect dress for my body shape. It balances out my smaller top half to my larger bottom half. Pear shape! Plus this fabric is very forgiving and doesn't cling!


Outfit details:
Dress: Target (similar)
Cardigan: Eddie Bauer (few years old)
Boots: gift from my mom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊