Oct 24, 2014

At Home with....Chairish

I am in a desperate rut at home with my decor or basically the lack there of. I am ready for a full on makeover people! I basically need to win a million dollars and I also need an HGTV professional to figure out how to do it all and do it all right the first time. So when Chairish reached out to me to create a dream design I was already feeling the love. I hate what I currently have in my house and I am ready to move more towards modern or at the very least something more interesting! My current home decor is a snooze fest of mismatched furniture that we have picked up along the way or inherited from family. I have a few pieces that I love and I want to create an atmosphere that goes with what I really and truly love.

Chairish is an exclusive, curator approved, online marketplace for vintage and used furniture. They have beautiful items that are just the thing I need right now for good inspiration. This vintage rug I chose really pulls everything together. I love the southwestern feel and the beautiful colors! Chairish has tons of wonderful rugs to choose from so you shouldn't have any trouble finding the one you want.

Here is what I put together from just a few of their many, many items!

Untitled #97

So how happy are you with your current home style? I know I'm not the only one. Let me know you how shop and style your home! Do you save up and remodel a room all at once or do you buy things little by little and slowly transform? I am at a complete loss and I need some advice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊