Nov 11, 2013

Chartreuse Girl

Top: Consignment, Dress: Columbia- Ebay, Boots: Ebay

I really love the chartreuse color of this adorable ruffle sleeve top and I wish I had more items this shade. I kind of felt like this outfit really never came together the way I wanted it too. Just seems like there is too much going on. I don't know....something I can't put my finger on. I tried to add a belt but that was overkill. Maybe the ankle boots are the problem. BUT I am obsessing over ankle boots right now! I want a pair in every neutral color! Oh well. I will just have to get over that cause it ain't gonna happen.

The kids are out of school today for Veteran's Day (thank you veterans!) so we will be taking it easy and visiting family. Have a great day!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊