Sep 13, 2013

Navy & Silver Girl

Jumper: Forever21, Vest: NY&Co, Sandals: Dolce Vita, Necklace: Local vendor

It has been one crazy week! I let my little guy take a break from Taekwondo in August so we were back in full swing this week. That means after I pick him up from school we have a few minutes before we need to race to the other side of town. We've been using that time to visit my mom and my niece that are also on that side of town. So it is a win-win but it is a little hectic. I think it all comes down to planning and organization.


We've added going to church on Wednesday nights to the mix too. Wednesday is also a Taekwondo day. Not much time to race back home, shove something down our throats that we call food and rush back down to church. It is worth it but I've got to get all the planning down to a science if it is to remain stress free.


I decided to try doing two braids on each side instead of just one. I got the idea from Katy Perry when she was on Good Morning America. Ha! Never thought I would ever copy anything from Katy Perry that's for sure.




Here's how I wore this jumpsuit in way back in  August 2011!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊