Jun 28, 2010

a hot mess

For the love of God and all that is holy I have got to get myself together this week. Not starting out well, though. Slept in - not by mistake. This was straight up, I-know-what-I'm-doing, on purpose sleep in. I knew what I was getting myself into. Only after Riley drug me out of the bed did I get up. He said he needed some milk. Ha! Yeah right. What would he need milk for anyway?
I slipped outside on the asphalt on the way to the car and busted my ass and cut my hand and scraped the rest of my whole entire body somehow. OK, so it was really just the hand. But it still hurt! Then I turned the wrong way out of my driveway - what was up with that? Then hit my head getting back into the car after dropping Riley off.
I have a chocolate chip muffin and that seems to be the only thing holding me together right now.
Peace out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊