Mar 12, 2024

New Spring Sets at Aerie


I was on my way to Old Navy (or Target even) to film a try-on/dressing room session but at the last minute changed my mind. I started to think maybe Aerie would be a good place to check out because I couldn't remember the last time I had been there and I had been meaning to stop by for a while now.

I got overstimulated by all of the colors and fabrics immediately but quickly tried to focus on 3 outfits instead of trying on the whole store. 


I would call this first outfit poolside/beach wear or swim cover-up. The shorts were a little balloon-y for me so I would size down one from your normal size. (Remember - everything in Aerie is oversized)


Next up, this purple number. THIS was my favorite of the day. I love love love this "Solar Violet" color! I wish the pants would've been a little thicker. I personally feel they were a little thin to wear out of the house but they would be perfect for lounging.


This blue sweatshirt and matching sweatpants were the comfiest of the day. This set comes in about 6 colors I think? Some of the colors have decals or writing on them but not all of them. There was a hot pink/hot coral set that I really loved.



Feel free to shop my links below. Aerie always has a sale! 





 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊