Jan 20, 2017

Triple Decker Girl


Rocking my new Triple Decker Gold Keds that I got for Christmas! I love them. They are so comfy but have a little bit of height on them. Cause this 5'4" shorty loves to be a little taller sometimes without having to wear heels!


Now, ya'll, this is a Michael Kors leather jacket that I got for $4.20! I got it at my favorite consignment store; Etc Consignment. It was originally priced at $60 but was on sale. I then had money on my account from selling some of my own clothes. I ALSO got 10% off for using my seller money in store. In the end, I paid under $5 for a jacket that cost over $100 brand new. Gotta love that clothing recycling circle!


My new gold sneakers that I got for Christmas are just the thing I needed to complete my casual outfits. Honestly, I just don't wear the high heels that I used to when I worked in the corporate world. These are the Triple Deckers which are basically a wee bit higher sole than a regular sneaker.



Leather Jacket: Etc Consignment (similar)
Chambray Tunic: Target (similar)
Tank: NY&Company (similar)
Leggings: H&M (similar)
Sneakers: Keds (order a size down)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊