Apr 9, 2013

A Little Bit of Life

Hi everyone! I'm on vacation! A staycation. I am redoing my kitchen cabinets this week but I thought I would drop in for a little bit of life lately updates!


1. Our beloved little Josie dog being the Easter bunny
2. Cheeseburger Casserole! I wasn't a big fan. It was a weight watcher friendly recipe, but I think I might have added too much of the dijon mustard it called for. Oh well! It was a cute idea!
3. Big Lowe's trip for the kitchen remodel project!


Making progress!!!

1 comments:

skippy haha said...

hey lil bunny doggy josie! love the high ceilings in the kitchen - looks very bright! good luck with the renovation - things like that tend to bring out the best and the worst in people :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊