Nov 11, 2010

Fun in the Kitchen

Fun in the Kitchen


Pecking Order Salt and Pepper Shakers | Mod Retro Vintage Kitchen |..., $39
Woodland Critter Whisks in Squirrel | Mod Retro Vintage Kitchen |..., $9.99
Coast to Coaster Set in Flowers, $18
Peas Pass the Salt and Pepper Shakers, $22
Bear Bottle Opener | Mod Retro Vintage Kitchen | ModCloth.com, $14
For the Grater Good | Mod Retro Vintage Kitchen | ModCloth.com, $15
Radical Runt Magnet | Mod Retro Vintage Decor Accessories |..., $3.99


While unpacking my kitchen things I realized - I have nothing. Nothing special, that is. I would really like to add some whimsy into my kitchen life. Spice it up a bit. The kitchen walls are a very calming yellow color - one of my favorite colors to be around - and a lot of my things are a muted red orangey. This little wishlist collection stays within my current color palette because it works so well with me and my good feelings about red, yellow and green. Brian would really dig that bear bottle opener. Who wouldn't?
I haven't forgotten about my giveaway now that I have reached 15 followers! Yippie!!! I just have to find the right little treat for you guys....hang in there!
Have a great Thursday! It was an impromptu casual day in the office today so I didn't have to dig down too far in my unpacked boxes for something to wear with jeans.....I have got to get my closet together!!! Ah!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute kitchen items! I love whimsical little things for the home.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊